Kinder Klass Pre-School of
St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church
The news of school closures for the rest of the year saddens our hearts so deeply. It is hard to process that we will not get to say a proper goodbye to our beloved Kinder Klass kids. You are our sunshine!
To our Preschool class: We miss you, but look forward to having your shining faces back with us in the fall. We still have so much to learn and share with you!
To our Pre-K class: You are all shining stars! Although we were not able to finish our year together do not forget all that we have learned, we have learned so much! In the fall you will start on your greatest new adventure into Kindergarten! Take with you your best listening ears, remember how to stand in a line, raise your hand, always say “yes please” or “no thank you”, share, be a good friend, take turns, NEVER say “I can’t” ALWAYS say “I’ll try”, wash your hands, remember your ABC’s and numbers, stand tall and proud when you pledge the flag, be brave and know that you are smart and kind and YOU ARE GOING TO BE A SUPERSTAR in Kindergarten...Kinder Klass kids are the BEST!!
To our parents: I know how your hearts are breaking for your kids right now. This has been such a tough situation on so many levels. Please know that we are here for you! Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need.
We will be regrouping...again...to try and pull some fun things for the kids to stay connected with us through our FB group page we talked about in the letter we sent in the beginning of April and other information to wrap up this year and honor our kids.
For now, hug your kids and keep inspiring them. Find a positive support system to help keep your mind and soul strong too! We carry a huge task on our shoulders as parents to be everything for everyone...be kind with yourself and offer yourself and others grace during these tough times.
Love and blessing to all and we will be checking in with you soon!
Ms. Susan and Ms. Steph ¸ÂÂ
DRIVE THRU GRADUATION!!!
When: Thursday, May 21st
Time: From 5pm-6pm
Where: Hamburg Field House
Kinder Klass Families,
Please note this is only for our Pre-K students (Mon/Wed/Fri class) as we will be celebrating our other students that are currently in our Preschool class (Tue/Thur) next year with their own graduation ceremony.
Pre-K families here are the event details PLEASE READ:
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Teachers will be set up in front of the Hamburg Field house building. We will be wearing masks.
- For safety and compliance reasons please stay inside your vehicle.
- You can arrive anytime between 5pm and 6pm. This is a rolling event
(no pun intended ðŸ¤£)
- Please form an orderly line to lead up to the “Graduation Area” where the teachers
will be. We will see one car at a time.
- When it is your turn please pull up in front of the “Graduation Area” and roll down your windows. The teachers will come to your car to say hello and present your child with a special gift bag that will include their graduation certificate and all the special projects they had been working so hard on throughout the school year.
- We will have a photographer available to take a formal picture. If you would like a copy please write down your child’s full name and your email address and we will email you the picture. You bring along this information on the day of the event and give it to us then.
ðŸ»We would like to once again thank you for your patience through these uncertain times. This is not the goodbye we had planned for our beloved Pre-K kids. However, we were not going to miss the opportunity to celebrate and say goodbye even if it has to look VERY different than what we all pictured.
We look forward to hopefully seeing everyone on this day! If you have NOT responded on our St. John’s Kinder Klass Facebook group that you saw this message PLEASE call the church to let us know you saw this. We want to be sure we have not missed ANYONE!
Thank you again for you love and support!
for Information and Application form