Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stewardship Committee meets the 3rd Tuesday at 9:00 AM
The purpose of the Stewarship Committee is to:
1) Evoke and promote the expression of Christian faith in daily living.
2) Teach the Christian use of money.
3) Diffuse knowledge of the congregation’s local, national, and worldwide ministries.
4) Lead all members to higher levels of proportionate giving for the Lord’s work.
5) Be responsible for the Annual “Every Member Visitation”, and other congregational efforts which lead to informed and grateful giving.
6) Employ the help of youth in all phases of committee activity.
7) Help direct the congregation towards 50/50 giving for local expenses and benevolences.
He himself was not the light, but he came to testify to the light. ~ John 1:8